The Friends of Kaplan Medical Center Association – Because we care!
Who we are:
For more than two decades, The Friends of Kaplan Medical Center’s activity, a non-profit organization, has been dedicated to building, purchasing medical equipment and improving hospitalization conditions. Many efforts are invested in raising funds and raising awareness to these needs.
Haim Danon is the CEO and owner of the Comesco in Israel, importers of engineering equipment and building supplies. Mr. Danon served in the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) as an officer in the Armored Corps. He served as the sales manager of Comesco, prior to becoming its owner. He currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Israeli Friends Association of the Kaplan Medical Center.
Mrs. Hadar Givati-Cohen
Born in Israel, Mrs.Hadar Givati-Cohen has a BA degree of the Sociology, Anthropology and International Relations departments of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and a MA degree of the International Relations department of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, with specialization in the field of the Environmental Protection. She served as a Public Relations director of the Jerusalem office of Ilan (organization for the care of disabled children) and as a director of International Relations of Israel’s EPA headquarters in Jerusalem. She currently serves as the Executive Director of the Israeli Friends of the Kaplan Medical Center in Rehovot.
|Mr. Bar Shavit Ptachia||Mrs. Blum Pnina||Mr. Hecht Yossi||Mr. Liron Jacob|
|Mr. Orlev Simi||Mrs. Paldi Adina||Mr. Raz Jacob||Mr. Sandler Jacob|
|Mr. Schreiber Yigal||Mr. Tal Moshe||Mr. Tiberger Eyal||Prof. Yahav Jacob|
|Mr. Ezra David|
Some of our achievements:
- Purchasing the first CT scan.
- Establishing the Catheterization unit.
- Assisting the oncology unit to transit to its new building.
- Purchasing Sweat-test equipment to diagnose CF in children.
- Purchasing a Respiratory machine.
- Supporting research in Tuberculosis.
- Establishing a unit for bone infections treat at the orthopedic ward.
- Purchasing a laparoscope.
- Renovating the Hematology department.
- Renovating the child development center.
- Participating in the institution of the oncology pharmacy etc.
- Assisting with the purchase of a surgical microscope for the Department of Ophthalmology.
- Purchasing of new essential medical equipment for the new Intensive Care Unit.
- Financing of special services for HIV patients at the “Neve Or” institute.
What more is needed?
- Complete the new Pediatric building
- Purchase of new Ultrasound machine for the Breast Health Center
- Medical equipment for the operating rooms.
- Continue supporting the newly departments with additional medical equipment.
For further Information and Donation Please Contact:
Friends of Kaplan Medical Center association.
Tel: 972-8-9441490 || Fax: 972-8-9418358 || E- Mail: email@example.com